Skip to content
- LBS 2023 is a single track conference.
- You can find your session online in the program.
- The time slot for every oral presentation is indicated after the presentation title (20 minutes for full papers, and 15 minutes for work in progress). We recommend to have a maximum of 17 minutes (or 12 min for the work in progress) for presentation, and use the rest for Q&A.
- The projector (beamer) will have both HDMI and VGA ports available. It works best at the resolution of 1024×768, and has an aspect ratio of 4:3.
- There is a presentation computer (Windows 10 + MS Office Powerpoint 2019) available. please upload your presentation to the computer before the session starts (e.g., 10-20 minutes earlier).
- If you want to use your own computer for presentation, please check its connection with the projector well-ahead before your session start (e.g., 10-20 minutes earlier). The time used for switching computers will be covered by your presentation time slot.